Core Instructional Services
The following services are provided by Northern Buckeye Instructional Services to member districts and are covered under their membership fees. Non-Member school districts can receive Instructional services under contract for an additional cost. Contact NWOCA Instructional Services for a quote.
- Scheduled sessions with 20 min presentation 10min questions
- Up to 36 sessions available per day.
- Focus on teaching virtually and using technology tools to engage students.
- Available with live instruction or pre-recorded sessions or both (blended).
- Catalog of over 40 sessions to choose from
- Focus on teaching virtually and using technology tools to engage students
- Curated into collections
- Access limited (contact Instructional Services to gain access)
- Prepares teachers to take GCE Level 1 and 2 exams.
- Self-paced course with content delivered via Google Classroom.
- Online learning with hands-on activities.
- Sustained professional development helps build mastery.
- Professional Development on Electronic resources from INFOhio
- Support for statewide library automation systems.
- Cataloging and Database management.
- Collection and curriculum development via electronic resources.
Premium Instructional Services
The following premium services are available to our member districts. Contact us for more information.
How do you know that your district is getting the right returns on your education technology investments? The CITIA (Curriculum Instruction Technology Integration Assessment) is a tool that measures technology integration effectiveness and efficiency within a district. Results from the assessment help answer these questions and more:
- Is our technology integration aligned appropriately with our instructional goals?
- Is technology being used to its fullest potential?
- Is staff adequately trained to use technology to its fullest potential?
- Are we using the right digital tools to meet the learning needs of our students?
- Are there technology needs that can be met to help close the gap and stretch learning growth?